The Structure Comparison: Lineside-huts page has been superseded
We've had a tidy-up to simplify and standardise the URLs for many of the pages relating to the SCRCA Project.
The page entitled Structure Comparison: Lineside-huts has been superseded by the following:
The Structure Type Definitions page for Platelayers' Huts:
The Structure Comparison Gallery:
(choose 'PH - Platelayers' Huts' from the drop-down list), then click / tap on the 'Apply' button.
- Guided Walks
SCRCA Project Menu
- SCRCA Project Homepage
- Introduction and Overview
- Background and Context
- Glossary of Terms
- Historic Structure List (thumbnail-image version)
- Historic Structure List (text-only version)
- Structure Location Map
- Structure Comparison Gallery
- Structure Type Definitions
- Structure Variant Definitions
- Notes on copyright, database rights, data usage and data control
- SCRCA Project Team Members
- Getting Involved
The SCRCA Project: Featured Structures
A random selection of structures from the Settle-Carlisle Railway Conservation Area (SCRCA) Historic Structure Recording Project database are shown below. To view a larger version of an image and the relevant 'Structure Summary', click on the image or its caption.